The S3 bucket is has become my favorite AWS service so far. Its a no fuss way to start storing your favorite things in a secure, scalable and cost-effective way. Its super easy to create and connect to.
- Log into the AWS console and make your way over the S3 Service console.
- You’ll come to a welcome page. Go ahead and click the blue ‘create bucket’ button.
- Name your bucket and pick your region, then click ‘create.’
- You now have your very own S3 bucket! Now let’s add a folder so we can start adding our stuff.
- Go back to the S3 service console. In the buckets panel, select the bucket you just created and then click the ‘create folder’ button up top.
- Give your folder a cute name and you can start transferring objects from your desktop into your new folder!
- You can also make your folders publicly accessible, in case you want to do a collabo with a friend.
- In the ‘Actions’ menu choose ‘make public’ you’ll be given a link that you can now share with anyone you’d like!!
- and that’s it! super easy AWS service!